Some of you may remember that BF stands for "Best Friend" as in the number on your BT phone bill that you get most discount on.This is despite someone thinking it stands for "BoyFriend"! [That person got very confused when there was mention of BF2, tee hee]. Well, I won't be ringing him on his new phone number. Not from my landline. So, I think he should have a new name. Any ideas?Monday, December 12, 2005
New name?
Some of you may remember that BF stands for "Best Friend" as in the number on your BT phone bill that you get most discount on.This is despite someone thinking it stands for "BoyFriend"! [That person got very confused when there was mention of BF2, tee hee]. Well, I won't be ringing him on his new phone number. Not from my landline. So, I think he should have a new name. Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
best mate
I dunno Karen... he looks a bit shady to me. Do you really wanna be associated with his sort..?
;o)
ah, bit late for that I suppose..?
How about... OH..? Other Half..?
BIBM - Breakfast in Bed Man?
GIOVANNI..........
;o)
So, we have:
best mate
OH
BIBM
Giovanni
Not sure about any of those..... How about II?
'Im Indoors
After much deliberation, I've decided to call him
LEON
What do you think?
;o)
El Bee
Post a Comment