Had a nice lie-in on Friday as neither of us had to get up early for work :-D Miniwombles stayed overnight, once I'd managed to rescue Mini from being locked-in at school (don't ask - I don't know the answer) and Mega had returned from friend's after scouts. Was tricky keeping count of how many were in the house for a while, BF being out on a night shift too. Then Mini went out again on Saturday morning for shopping with friends. So was left with two slumbering bodies and the cat!
Eventually made our way off to Scouseland for the social. It was loud and fun and late. Thanks to FF for putting us up. Didn't manage to go for a run today for some reason. Staying in bed and asleep seemed far more sensible. It did mean that I'd missed a few hours of footage of burning oil storage facility though. Wow! What pictures! Absolutely amazing, and incredible that so few people were hurt, thankfully. We left ourselves plenty of time to get back for another night shift. The M40 was congested in the later miles but we've had far worse journeys recently.... Could see the smoke though.

I love this pic from the BBC website.
So, tomorrow, might go for a run. A friend of BF's is supposed to be dropping by although his journey might take a little longer than usual. Then I should do something about updating my CV and sending it to a few people.......

2 comments:
fab piccie!
Now if you lived near me I would hire you!!
And I'm sorry (hangs head in shame) for not replying to your mail .. I picked it up at home and keep on forgetting to reply until I am at work where I don't have your address! DOh!
The PT in Brum is my mate. She was involved behind the scenes of the tv programme last year about a whole street getting fitter. She's good. I'm in SW London, still not near you though!
I'm glad you got the e-mail :-)
Post a Comment