Thursday, December 08, 2005

Prepare to be inspired

I've mentioned this chap before, but the more I read from Jamie McCoy the more he amazes me. He posted one of his poems on his blog this week. His poetry can be quite sad. This evening I discovered that he has a separate blog for his poems. He has such insight into life and people. He couldn't read or write until fairly recently. It just goes to show what potential people can have and yet it can all be ignored and go unrealised because they are homeless or on drugs. Or both.

4 comments:

beanz said...

he IS amazing, isn't he,

I've been reading his blog on and off since folllowing your link a while ago

problem is I am never sure whether to comment or not - I LIKE comment son my blog - knowing someone is reading it is like knowing you exist (if you see what mean), but there are rarely comments on Jamie's blog, so i am never sure ....

sorry for the ramble

womble said...

Beanz, I comment from time to time and so do others, it's just not regular. Jamie does even respond to the comments occasionally. He's add people posting from Norway and the US at least!

womble said...

add = had !!!

b-z said...

ooh hello