Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Meeting-induced narcolepsy

Don't know if I invented this condition but I could definitely help out on a research project into the subject! Yes, another fascinating industry meeting to sleep through, sorry pay attention to, today. And the best thing is - another one tomorrow!!!!!
Boring Lecture
Have continued with the inane smiling in my waking moments and probably while snoozing too. Lots of things to do now but with good reason. Didn't go out running this evening as was chatting to BF before he went to work. Did a massive ocado shop though. Much easier than going up the High Street and then realising I've forgotten to put the paniers on my bike yet again!

Looking forward to the weekend and the meeting of mini-BFs and mini-wombles. Should be fun. I think. Still, I'll have enough food to keep them happy if nothing else!

And BF will be here again too
Smile

3 comments:

beanz said...

are you sure you have enough food???



as for meeting induce narcolepsy - tell me abou tit


the worst has been sitting at the front of a training meeting while co presenter send me (and much of the audience) to sleep

I resorted to emailing (your) BF at one point!

womble said...

Shock horror!!! I stayed awake for this morning's meeting!

beanz said...

well done

now get home and start baking