Today, I bought two greetings cards.
I got a 'Happy Wedding Day' card for my brother who's marrying his girlfriend, the mother of his child, this coming Friday. You remember, the low-key wedding that no-one's going to! It hasn't stopped us fretting about what to get them as a present and all that though.
I also bought a condolence card for the parents of a friend of mine from the running club. He died tragically on Sunday, aged 38 (the same as BF). I've spent a lot of time with this chap, organising races and generally doing stuff for the club. He will be hugely missed. What place is it that people get to that death is the only answer for them? It's so sad.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
....here too
{{{{{POWER HUG}}}}}
[suitably hugged]
Thanks
:'(
Oh honey, I wish there was something I could say. There isn't and all I CAN say is I'm here if you need anything.
{{{womble}}} hope things are better after the hugs
xx
Post a Comment