Monday, October 03, 2005

Keep going Tristan!!!

I've been pestering some poor soul at Sinclair Knight Merz who are one of Tristan's sponsors on his record-breaking attempt, for news on his efforts. Seems there might have been a Public Holiday yesterday impacting on anyone's willingness to update the site! However, the kind lady Sally sent me this map.......


Now, if I've been reading the figures correctly so far, they are as follows:

Day 1 449 km

Day 2 337 km

Day 3 453 km

Day 4 242 km

Day 5 398 km

Day 6 481 km

Day 7 442 km

Which leaves 1158km according to the website (although I think they're working on it being 4000km and it might be 3960. Ish.). His target to beat is 9 days 23 hours. They've just updated the SKM website as well as the blog. Planning on leaving ~380km for the last day.

So, on track but KEEP PEDALLING!!!!!

No comments: