Not much has happened, I suppose.
Work: been fairly active, talking & meeting with a few people. The maternity cover job isn't as cut & dried as I'd hoped but I should hear by close Monday whether it's mine or not. I know who the opposition is and I can see why the boss might prefer him but I've worked there before so that might be in my favour. Hmmmmm. I was also approached about another maternity cover (only 2 days a week but starting sooner) and I've left a message for them saying I'll call back on Tuesday (I'd explained about the other job). Not much gym work now, about one a week. ebay has turned into work yet again. It's amazing how much faffing about it involves. At least it's bringing in some money.
Crisis: had a long day there on Monday. Did this week's gym induction first thing then went over to the offices. Finished off preparations for the FLM runners' evening that night and then did it. Went well and I got a nice thank you e-mail the next day. Had a chat with the new Chief Executive again, it was the third time I've met her now.
No yoga this week as it's half term.
I have run but not much.
I have eaten but not too little.
I've been freecycling in both directions: released another pair of small speakers and collected some travel books, a double duvet and some clay heads (I'll try and take a picture for you!) for the garden.
The worms are doing ok, they've started their own blog.
Tomorrow is busy. Check up at the dentist first thing. Over to norf Laandan for a long overdue visit to the hairdresser in the afternoon, then to the social. Wish I knew how I was going to get home without a chaperone though.....
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Do you need a chaperone you norty lasss?
Well, who knows..... ;o) Was chatting to someone last night and worked out that it will be the first social since goodness knows when that there will be only one person ie. me (plus the cat) staying here!!!
I'll have to see what I can do.........
Well, it's the day after the social. Did you have to have a chaperone...? Or more accurately were you alone at Wombledon...? Enquiring minds want to know. Radio silence after 10pm last night so I've been waiting for my cliffhanger ending..
8-)
Post a Comment