My running is pretty carp at present. I've put on weight in recent months - lots of travelling and not so much training. So not good. However, now 'him' is 'him indoors', there's less of the road/train mileage and more of the running mileage. I'm starting to get back into it. This week, I've run 5 times and totalled 32+ miles. Won't be doing anything tomorrow as the miniwombles will be visiting because they weren't here today.
Was tired this morning after lots of travelling and not much sleep the last two nights. Still, had to get up early to go into Kingston to pick up my Xmas present :o) I marshalled at the men's cross-country on Epsom Downs this afternoon (having run 8.1 miles to get there), doing my bit for the club. Not that I haven't processed hundreds of race entries and generally organised our forthcoming (4 weeks to go) 10k virtually single-handed. I was advised that 'the mood in the club' meant that we probably wouldn't be able to get people to do extra stuff for the 10k. Oh, FFS.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Big congratulations.
What good news you have
Post a Comment