Wednesday, January 11, 2006

B-l-i-d-d-y Hell!!!!!

I went and done running twice today! There's only two people who could possibly make me do that - me and him. Today was definitely not me doing the persuasion.

Run One at 14.25
A local route, about 5andabit. So, it turned into (a) a short base-training run or, (b) a speed session, depending on who you were. Personally, I ran faster than I have for quite a while.

Run Two at 19.15
Having forsaken the club hill session (don't they know FLM is basically flat?), I ran with one other lady from the club on one of our regular routes down to Teddington and back, at conversational pace, even walking when we saw something interesting.

Total for the day: 12.19 miles according to Mr Garmin in the space of six hours. Not bad I suppose.

Ooooops, you'll be starting to think this is a training blog next! Don't worry, it's not. Normal service will be resumed pdq.

2 comments:

XFR Bear said...

>> SLAPPPP!!! <<




FFS Wumbly - you're making the rest of us look bad :o(

womble said...

Yes. I did more miles than [him].

:o))