Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Life goes on

Thanks for all your kind thoughts. I was never close to my Uncle, indeed, he wasn't even invited to my wedding. However, I'm upset for my Mum. The funeral is this Friday, 10am in Cornwall. That'll be a difficult day.

I've been almost busy. Don't know if it's lots of new year's resolutions or what but I've got six gym inductions to do this week! Four done so far. There's also the 10k to organise and race entries to keep processing. And I've been out running myself a couple of times. I've looked at my CV, before anyone asks, but I haven't sent it to anyone yet......

Pleasant surprise this evening. The father of the children rang while I was on my way back from the gym to check out some dates for childminding. We ended up meeting over noodles, Leon and miniwombles included, to sort things out and generally have a chat. Very civilised. Yes, we did get divorced for a reason, but it's nice that we can just meet up and discuss things like old friends, which is what we are now.

1 comment:

beanz said...

that's a great last paragraph - made me feel all warm