I don't like it when the people around me are sad. Especially the ones I care for. Life as we know it today can be so complicated with extended circles of families and friends, sometimes flung far and wide. It's difficult to keep up with everything and everyone as much as we'd like.
I'm not someone who necessarily believes that the 'old days' were the best or that everything new, shiny and now is fantastic either. There has to be a balance - between the simple things in life that make us smile like children, animals, nature, good food, friends - and managing all the hectic day-to-day life stuff such as work and making ends meet. Sometimes, I think we let it all take over so we're not in control anymore. Time to take stock, check priorities and move on again but more peacefully and happily.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
... and in the quiet aftermath...
Oh yes indeed
xxx
Woomble you will be pleased to know that I took you advise of the hot bath on Sunday not that nutter Leon who said ice!
I was always going to have a hot bath regardless but as a respected PT I had to take your advise!!
Post a Comment