Not sure that I've much to report really. Been trying to find a job. Managed to apply online for a job that turns out to be voluntary (with a small honorarium) and have received a reply from Sir XXXYYY thanking me for my interesting CV. I'd love to be able to do it but it's 2-3 days a week. I've found a 'real' job too but the company concerned (fruity mobile co) would seem to be looking for a more junior person. Am I doomed to be 'too experienced'? We'll see.
Miniwomble got back from the US today. She came round late this afternoon, suitably huggy and bearing gifts of fridge magnets and Hershey's. It was amusing to see her leap onto Megawomble, him not known for showing any amount of affection for his little sister.
Also, this afternoon, I went to a football match. It was a pre-season friendly against FC United of Manchester. I went to the same match two years ago, when FCUM had been newly formed. What a weekend that was. And how long ago.

Oh, a picture of your favourite cyclist.....

4 comments:
He needs to get some longer sleeves and shorts - or get out more!
[whispers] You need to buy the new copy of Cycling Weekly later this week.....
actually on second thoughts you'd think he'd have had the air brush on the white bits!
'air brush? Well 'is 'air does look a bit funny.....
Post a Comment