Sunday, August 19, 2007

Party!

Well, that was fun. I'd decided a while ago I wanted to 'invite some friends round' and yesterday was the day it finally came together. Being August, a lot of people were on holiday but those who came along seemed to enjoy it despite the rain. I'd erected the gazebo, procured some hurricane lamps (dead cheap at Homebase - there is a benefit to this lack of summer), tidied the garden and hey! only the smokers ventured outside!

The evening was pretty jovial and there were even a couple of non-runners! It subsided into a demonstration of yoga (alcohol-enhanced flexibility, I believe) and that very unrestrained end-of-party-drunken-dancing!


A few people stayed over and a couple even went running! Complete with hangover(s)! And it was raining. I decided to think about clearing up although the place was remarkably straight really, very odd. I also did a comparison of the number of people drinking and the number of empties. Hmmmmm.


So, it was good fun and I now have to have another party as there is an awful lot of booze in the house.


6 comments:

beanz said...

it was indeed fun - and only one of the runners had a hangover I believe :>)

womble said...

Yes, I think you're right :o)

b-z said...

shite how many pics have you got

womble said...

Only two... :o))

XFR Bear said...

It was great fun - thanks for organising it Karen :-)

womble said...

You got home then, Beary!