Much as little bruv might think to the contrary, we do try to do bike maintenance before calling in the experts. However, I got to work with only a front brake and, after I'd showered and changed and breakfasted, I went round to the local Cycle Surgery and said "Look no rear brake". Man goes "Oh yes" fiddle, "It's working again". So I ask for a demonstration of what he may or may not have done, relieved to see it was something I had actually tried. I bought a couple of spare inner tubes as I needed some more, so of course they got something out of it.
I'd managed to sort out the brakes on Mini's bike and adjust her saddle height, so we're not doing that badly. For girls.
Got an online, automated job rejection from fruity mobile co. Bstds.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment