musings from a small furry person
And I have a place, it was confirmed by e-mail.
Ha! BH will be a bit more strenuous than your stroll round Amsterdam!
Marathon running what's that?
True, beanz. I'm going to get my wellies back from Miniwomble.
running??never heard of it*scratches head*
Training for beachy?DONT BE DAFT!
Ah, that's good. Confirmed by The One Who Knows about these things :D
I do not believe this non-training story.I reckon it's a ruse (like the kid before the exam claiming to have done no revision so that the result can be put down to pure natural brilliance).Secretly you must be putting in some miles, or doing all your training on the bike.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ha! BH will be a bit more strenuous than your stroll round Amsterdam!
Marathon running what's that?
True, beanz. I'm going to get my wellies back from Miniwomble.
running??
never heard of it
*scratches head*
Training for beachy?
DONT BE DAFT!
Ah, that's good. Confirmed by The One Who Knows about these things :D
I do not believe this non-training story.
I reckon it's a ruse (like the kid before the exam claiming to have done no revision so that the result can be put down to pure natural brilliance).
Secretly you must be putting in some miles, or doing all your training on the bike.
Post a Comment