Crumbs, that long run was a week ago already.
I have finished my anti-depressants now. I think I can tell too. I can cry. Not sure if that's healthy or not. It's a year since this post. I have learned a lot more since then. I have learned that I was lied to, an awful lot. I know for sure that my relationship with three young children had nothing to do with it. I hope that those children are happy. They are the important ones.
I have made new friends since then. My 'old' friends have been amazing. That's what real friends are. Not people who say they will be your friend forever and then treat you like shit. Even to the extent of getting angry with you for asking them to do something they should have done.
So. It's obvious I still hurt. Yes, I do. I think it's about the false promises. The lies. That I was completely honest about myself. The other person less so about them.
We live and learn. Well, some of us do.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
{{hug}}
That's all.
:o|
{{{more hugs}}}
xx
Hug to you too
but keep moving on and dont look back
x
Hugs from me too. The "lucky" ones are the ones that do learn.
Post a Comment