Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm not a cyclist!

Unfortunately, not much of a runner at the moment either. Perhaps that will change after this weekend.

Anyhow.... here are some photos from the Prologue of the Tour de France that I took on Saturday, especially for those of you who have a thing about men in lycra.



Pigeon Liberation Front makes a bid for glory. That'll show Ken Livingstone!

"Did you know white lycra shows everything?"

"Did you know pink looks terribly gay?"







Cycling the Tour has got nothing on driving this thing the whole way.





A 'rear' shot.

If you're really good, you get your own camera crew.

4 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

White lycra.

:-D

beanz said...

nice :>)

Cath Delaney said...

I've just seen the other pic again (was clearing my mails). Ouch! (Nice bum tho)

XFR Bear said...

he he - love the comments on the lycra pic!