Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm going outside

I may be some time......

eeeekkkKKKKK

8 comments:

beanz said...

we'll be waiting ....

Anonymous said...

Captain Oats, come back, there's live Tour highlights on ITV4 from 2.30pm on Sunday! Think of all those lycra clad men!

pwezapweza said...

all the best xx

Cath Delaney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cath Delaney said...

Just off for another little race then...

(apparently it's going well at 10:30am)

Oh and Jason, thanks for that, that's my afternoon sorted!

;o)

b-z said...

ah yes but didnt she do well
x

Cath Delaney said...

She certainly DID do well - especially for first one. But then again she does walk faster than I can run!

Anonymous said...

Um, are we going to see a race report any time soon...what with you not being at work until Thursday, now would be as good a time as any to recall the details. Don't want your age to get in the way of the recall fog. [ducks]