Not quite sure of the logic behind my decision. There was a thought that it would be more upsetting not to run, but who knows. Have been talking to a furry friend about possibility of run/walking together but the feeling is that perhaps his running might be too fast for me and my walking too fast for him! So maybe I'll tag along with the 11m/m pacing group. Hopefully, I'll be able to befriend someone in case I need any drinks opening! Hand is improving, of course, but still not brilliant.
And, from Pen 2, Leon will be whizzing round - all massaged, showered and fed by the time I finish. And then we'll be off to The Thistle for rehydration therapy. See you there, somewhere, folks!
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Daft Wumbly!
You'll never finish it ;o)
lovely to meet at last - well done for surviving
xx
missed you at m17!
Post a Comment