
Funny ol' week. The Cubs were here from Sunday, they're now off to party at the Cavern for a day or two. We had a great day out at the Zoo (ie. London Zoo for you uninitiated lot) on Tuesday, despite the weather. Monday we'd had a lovely walk in Richmond Park. Then of course, I've had to go to work for the first time in months. What crap timing.
Not the best pic but the only one I managed to get of all the Cubs together.
My children have been away since last Thursday, returning today sometime. I spoke to them last Friday evening but that's all. I'm a bit miffed they didn't ring again. I miss them when they're 'away'. Ho hum. They'll be round on Saturday and staying over. Leon will be home again then, so back to a full house.
In the meantime, tis me and the cat.

Pretty fish, eh?

There's something behind you.....
The sound of silence can be deafening at times.

2 comments:
You cruel Wumble - fancy locking the kids in a cage!
;o)
well you know where i am
x
Post a Comment