Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another Year

Ok, so everyone else is doing it:

Get a grip on my life

Get a job

Do a half decent marathon

Try some more interesting food

Read more books



And thanks to all my friends for their amazing support over the last year. If I can help you only half as much I'll be terribly busy.

xxxxxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Wombly!!

Here's to a good'un :oD

xxxx

b-z said...

Interesting food

hm-yes, i need to do that too

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of interesting food.

The way we are doing that at the moment is to eat from our standard repertoire for 6 days but on one of the weekend days try a new recipe. It just means some time spent looking at recipe books.

We do have the advantage of three people to do this as my younger daughter has become interested in cooking.

Have a good year.

XX

Anonymous said...

interesting food - certainnly coudl do with that

a new recipe a month might be possible for me

b-z said...

foodie blogs

BRILLIANT

womble said...

Not sure that putting sweet potato in my homemade carrot soup counts as interesting, but it's a start! And Miniwomble liked the taste.

b-z said...

megga orange!

Anonymous said...

So you're making me run a silly marafun and now I have to eat properly as well..???!!

*huff*