Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Crisis Shift 3

Ok, so yesterday's little drinkie was a bottle of champagne. I wasn't very good when I got home but the bubbles helped me sleep. I didn't get up until a touch before 8pm and left the house just after 8.30pm.

Shift 3 in the series of 7, Xmas Day/Night was good once more. I was OIC sleeping area again and it was great. I'm getting good feedback which is nice. I'm surviving the cycling too although I still feel really unfit.

Today's dinner was pretty similar to the other days so far, although thank goodness I've now finished the salady stuff :o) Still plenty of beery fluids left though!

Off to bed now. Happy Boxing Day, whatever you're doing.

xxx

4 comments:

beanz said...

so pleased you are enjoying this


take care cycling in the dark as the roads get busier later in the week

xx

b-z said...

I thought your cheese and fruit and salads sounded lovely

Highway Kind said...

I have great admiration for what you are doing with this. (It's as much as I can do to cope with my own internal family dynamics).

I hope all that was bad in 2006 has been digested and 2007 will be a year of possibilities and achievement

womble said...

Thanks, everyone.

[blush]