Oooooh, think I've been promoted. Before the start of shift I was taken to one side and asked if I would like to "look after" the sleeping area for the night. Although one of the senior volunteers was ultimately responsible for that section, I was running the place: getting the guests happy, settling them in, keeping them happy; making sure the volunteers knew what they were doing and so on. We had a really peaceful night.
Now I'm at home. I'll be having my dinner, a little drink then back to sleep.
Night night and a Merry Xmas to you all.
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Merry Christmas lady. May your day be filled with lots of nice dreams and lots of rest.
x
Congratulations!
x
Merry Christmas wumbly
xxx
2007 is going to be a good year
cad, no and yes.
beanz, thanks.
b-z, I hope so, thanks.
Post a Comment