Thursday, March 30, 2006

Testing testing.....

Exciting eh? This is a typical run with people from club where we stop to re-group. Was fairly pleased with hr as I'm feeling so unfit at the moment. Hey ho. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to turn this into a training blog! [It's ok, I can hear the sighs of relief]

5 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

But they is such pretty graphs Ms. Wombly!

:o)

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sure Dr Who could understand that graph. Could I use that thing to go back in time to put right a few things I may have got wrong over the years? Did it come with some extra batteries, I may be some time... :o)

womble said...

It's a time machine, not a miracle worker!!!!!

Anonymous said...

:o)))

b-z said...

I have no ides how to get the data off my garmin and export it elswhere