As a way of getting some dosh in, I've started selling on ebay. It's almost unreal. You sell things that have been languishing in a crate for the last umpteen years and get money for them from people you've never met. Or, you think 'Do we really need twelve alarm clocks' (apparently not according to someone else) and so you laughingly put one on sale. Then discover there are people outbidding each other for a clockradio with an annoying cockerel-soundalike feature! There's the packing too. Like Xmas, trying to work out how to wrap things. Suddenly wish I hadn't passed on my huge supply of bubblewrap to friend who moved house a little while back.
I'm getting the hang of it a bit now. I don't get anxious if there are no bids with an hour to go. Chances are someone will pop up in the last minute and do battle with someone else who also joins in with 45 seconds to go. As an ardent non-shopper, it's quite good in that I don't get tempted to browse and see what I can buy!
Right..... who wants a ???? (hardly used, battery and mains operated), must go to good home........?
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a bit of the interweb that have still not ventured into - good luck!
hope the job thing goes well today
xx
Post a Comment