musings from a small furry person
oooh - more bubble wrap to pop :oD
izzit a 305, izzit?you BAGI WANT ONE
It is it is it is.....:D
ooh lucky womble :>))
I'm not green. Nope I'm not. Honest.:o)You needed a new one anyway. Just don't let gadgetman get his hands on it (yours that is, mine already has one of these)[rolleyes]¦oD
Yes, apparently I did need a new HRM, so I've now got one with a few extra facilities!
Is it a time travel machine? Does it work? :o)
Is it a time travel machine..?If only. If you finds out it *is* let me know before the 23rd will you. Help with the fun run... the northern one you understand. Ta!;o)
Dear little bruv, I'll check the little instruction book that came with it, just in case.... Anyways, of course that means I have an old time travel machine going spare...... can you think of a home for it?
Don't you know my postcode? ;o)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oooh - more bubble wrap to pop :oD
izzit a 305, izzit?
you BAG
I WANT ONE
It is it is it is.....
:D
ooh lucky womble :>))
I'm not green. Nope I'm not.
Honest.
:o)
You needed a new one anyway. Just don't let gadgetman get his hands on it (yours that is, mine already has one of these)
[rolleyes]
¦oD
Yes, apparently I did need a new HRM, so I've now got one with a few extra facilities!
Is it a time travel machine? Does it work? :o)
Is it a time travel machine..?
If only. If you finds out it *is* let me know before the 23rd will you. Help with the fun run... the northern one you understand. Ta!
;o)
Dear little bruv, I'll check the little instruction book that came with it, just in case.... Anyways, of course that means I have an old time travel machine going spare...... can you think of a home for it?
Don't you know my postcode? ;o)
Post a Comment