Friday, June 29, 2007

Lurkers

It's funny isn't it. We write these blog things. People read them. Sometimes we know the people who read them. Occasionally they post comments so we know for sure that they are there in the ether looking in. Then there those who visit and never say anything. I was thinking about this recently. When it comes to friends' blogs I dont' think there's one at all where I haven't posted a word or two at some point. The thing about blogs being here is surely because they're for sharing? And sharing is two-way? So come on, if you've been lurking for a while or even joined in just recently, why not say hello? I promise not to bite (being vegetarian...)!

11 comments:

b-z said...

yes, QUITE

I aint got anything interstting to say, but I do expect coment if people have asked to read my blog

RobW said...

Pokes head above wall, realises that its been so long since he last left a comment that he had to register with google an disappears below wall again to lurk

womble said...

[Rushes over to robw and gives him a big hug]

Hi, Rob! How are things with you?

beanz said...

humph - I DID comment but it seems to have disapparated

XFR Bear said...

*waves*

where's the link to my blog gone?

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to leave a comment if you don't actually blog yourself. I had to faff around tonight to work out how to do it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me. Me being Mouse.

Cath Delaney said...

ha ha ha! AnonyMouse!

:o)

*waves* at Rob!

[mwah]

womble said...

You can get a blogger id, Mouse, even if you don't want to do the blogging thing yourself. That's how I started out.

pwezapweza said...

a distant wave from a close spirit xx

womble said...

Awwww, [sniff].

And I thought I had an anonymous lurker in Tanzania ;o)

xxx