Sunday, June 17, 2007

Atchoooo

Not much to report. Just spoken to my friend who is almost home from her bike ride to Paris. Sounds good fun but painful in parts. The parts you don't want to hurt, especially if you ever want to have children. Ahem.


As for me, I have a bliddy cold. A nasty one. A niggle on Friday, was a runny nose on Saturday and one hell of a cold today. Lucky I'm not a bloke or it would be manflu, wouldn't it. So, the planned run was scuppered. I do run with a cold normally but not this one. I actually did real running three times, so today would have been the end of a good week. Ah well. I even cycled in to 'work' three times instead of two, including my Crisis day. So, I leave you with this cartoon :D






















Late edit Another friend has had a car accident, very oddly the same as friend #2's - being hit from behind when stationary. And again, relatively ok apart from some whiplash and a poorly car. Right. Now. I want everyone else to forget any idea of having a vehicular altercation. Ok?

6 comments:

b-z said...

hey, that might work
i might invent myself a job you know!
;)

womble said...

Invent a job, now that is a good idea.....

womble said...

Hmmm. This friend's car was written off :o(

XFR Bear said...

he he - love the cartoon :-)

car crashes suck - got hit from behind myself when I was about 20 by a lorry - not nice :-(

beanz said...

mmm

[beanz feels guilty]

the last bump I had was me hitting the guy in front :<(

womble said...

Come to think of it don't feel guilty, beanz. I've cycled into a pedestrian and a moped so far. But then, they did both decide to go straight across in front of me without any warning!