Thursday, October 18, 2007

Right, I'm off!

I'm going outside, I may be some time...

I've packed but I'm having that "I'm sure I've forgotten something" moment. Ah well. Amsterdam is not the end of the world. I believe you can buy most things there. I'm catching the train this afternoon to stay with Ms Beanz tonight, then up bright (?) and early to fly to Amsterdam tomorrow. Back to Beanz-land on Monday evening and home again Tuesday lunchtime (where I think someone has taken the afternoon off work to carry my bag
Smile )

Have fun while I'm away. I shall. But not too much obviously..... *cough*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what they call a quarter-pounder in Amsterdam?

(even if you don't eat them...)

Anonymous said...

Yes ;o)

b-z said...

Enjoy
x

XFR Bear said...

well tell us then - I'm curious now!

Went past the end of your road this morning, good job I didn't bother calling in ;-)