skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
wombling
musings from a small furry person
Sunday, October 28, 2007
I've been busy
Some bits have been good, some great, some fantastic, some not.
Onwards and upwards. Well, perhaps not so much of the upwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Green Thought for the Day
Just get on your bike.
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(24)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(14)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
2009
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(27)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(116)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(8)
Some pictures
Carbon footprint
I've been busy
I'm back!
Right, I'm off!
Now, where was I?
B*ke
Guess what day it is
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(18)
►
2006
(114)
►
December
(10)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(15)
►
2005
(112)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(25)
The brave few!
My PBs
1m 7.12 04/06/03 (6 races)
5k 24.09 07/09/03 (16)
5m 42.27 08/05/05 (11)
10k 50.38 25/06/06 (29)
10m 1.22.40 20/10/02 (5)
Half 1.52.17 14/03/04 (47)
Marathon 3.57.53 18/04/04 (20)
52.4 miles 11.29.18
173 races completed including a 100 mile stage race & an ultra, plus a triathlon
No comments:
Post a Comment