The source of the noises in the roof. I don't think he's very well. He didn't move off very quickly - I had enough time to get my camera and return before he started to creep off to the far corner. Now I'm trying to see if I can borrow a humane trap. This picture was taken on Wednesday but I haven't heard him since. Perhaps he's gone, in one way or another.
Friday, May 18, 2007
A small furry creature
The source of the noises in the roof. I don't think he's very well. He didn't move off very quickly - I had enough time to get my camera and return before he started to creep off to the far corner. Now I'm trying to see if I can borrow a humane trap. This picture was taken on Wednesday but I haven't heard him since. Perhaps he's gone, in one way or another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
he's probably died of silicosis breathing in all that glass fibre
Awww - poor mouse!
Just see him as an extra piece of loft insulation :o)
Bear, I believe it's a rat, not a mouse! Just make sure you don't touch him Ms W. Rats & disease - blah, blah, blah.
Now, this training malarkey..?
Oh and cycling weekly..? I understand Little Bruv is becoming more famous..? We'll have to start writing him fan mail!
Hmmm, how do comments about rats end up being linked to me...?
Both boys...?
;o)
Harsh. But fair :o)
how d'ya know it's a boy rat?
Because a girl rat wouldn't be so silly as to go somewhere where there isn't any food.
Poor little bruv, he did very well the other evening - watching while the lovely g/f made our tea :o)
He does do a nice desert though.
Better make that a dessert.....
Post a Comment