Hey Karen, you are the lucky one! Altho my last pay was Dec 1 2006, I am still waiting for my pay to reach me and I have been working for months. Lucky it's cheap to live here in China! But can't say much for international banking systems!!! Paul
If you don't make more of an effort to keep your blog up to date womble then there'll be no more pay days for you... This work malarky is obviously taking up far too much of your valuable blogging time and ruining it for the rest of us.. :-)
I like to think that I still have principles....you know, don't marry for money! But I have tried that one once and it was dismal. Maybe I can move the line where principles kick in! P
12 comments:
Well that will cancel out all the cycling effort !!!
;o)
Only if it's a really HUGE bar :P
Will this do??
http://english.people.com.cn/200607/06/eng20060706_280622.html
hope it was worth it (I am sure YOU were worth it)
Lend us a fiver will yer? :o) x
Not really, Beary. I think more of the url is needed.
choclit??
nah
buy gin
:))
Hey Karen, you are the lucky one! Altho my last pay was Dec 1 2006, I am still waiting for my pay to reach me and I have been working for months. Lucky it's cheap to live here in China! But can't say much for international banking systems!!!
Paul
My last payday was October 2005. But it was a whopper though.
Lots of love,
FF.
Paul, perhaps either you or me should marry FF? He's very nice. I could arrange an introduction....
If you don't make more of an effort to keep your blog up to date womble then there'll be no more pay days for you... This work malarky is obviously taking up far too much of your valuable blogging time and ruining it for the rest of us.. :-)
I like to think that I still have principles....you know, don't marry for money! But I have tried that one once and it was dismal. Maybe I can move the line where principles kick in! P
Post a Comment