musings from a small furry person
Don't you still have to cycle back to earn the £9?
Shouldn't you be revising?
Shouldn't you be working? :-P
well cycled :>)bear - get back to that revision - too much surfing today - you even made it as far as my blog!
I cycled to work too. Won't be doing that again in a hurry (not that I did it in a hurry yesterday either tho). :o)Well done you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Don't you still have to cycle back to earn the £9?
Shouldn't you be revising?
Shouldn't you be working? :-P
well cycled :>)
bear - get back to that revision - too much surfing today - you even made it as far as my blog!
I cycled to work too. Won't be doing that again in a hurry (not that I did it in a hurry yesterday either tho).
:o)
Well done you.
Post a Comment