Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Last day as a doley

For the time being.

Finally, I get to start the two day a week maternity cover job tomorrow. I still haven't seen the contract but that will be the first task in the morning. Horrible feeling I'm being a bit casual about this. I think I know what I'll be wearing. Don't have to be in until 09.30 so plenty of time to sort things before I have to leave the house.

I hope I remember I have to get up when the alarm goes off.

13 comments:

XFR Bear said...

Hope it went well :oD

beanz said...

Yep - hope you had a good day
x

XFR Bear said...

So how did it go then Wumbly?

Cath Delaney said...

So you're only laying about for two days a week now then..? I hope you're not neglecting the worms now you're at work.

:o)

XFR Bear said...

we learnt about your worms in bio this week - they're detritovores 8-)

Cath Delaney said...

Don't you think you should be writing a marafun report too..?

:o)

XFR Bear said...

yeah - get on with it!

b-z said...

drums fingers

womble said...

And how many of you lot have written up April 22 in your blogs? Hmm?

Cath Delaney said...

LOL!

XFR Bear said...

yeah but we have to work!

Cath Delaney said...

and we didn't run it either..!!

:o))

beanz said...

I have!