Monday, December 03, 2007

Busy bla bla

The cold has been awful. I didn't go to work on Tuesday. Wasn't terribly brilliant on Wednesday but went in to Crisis (if only for my lunch date). Managed to get to work on Thursday although brain still not functioning fully. Friday, RW London Christmas Social. Lots of people, lots of drink, lots of fun. Saturday, Miniwombles during the day. Then off to Tufnell Park for a bit of a dance in the evening. Up early to wave off the Luton runner. I got there eventually after a final briefing meeting for Christmas. More people (some the same as Friday), more drink, more fun. Today, up late (midday check-out brilliant!) then a leisurely route home via lunch in Aylesbury.

Still coughing but lots better than I have been. Tomorrow, I intend to get back on the bike - lungs were not sufficiently co-operative last week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have got over the cold much faster than I did

womble said...

That's cos I'm so fit ;o)

[cough splutter]

beanz said...

look after yourself
xx

Anonymous said...

Quite right beanz

beanz said...

I hope you've been looked after

and are feeling better
xx