Thursday, March 01, 2012

Scores on the doors

To borrow a phrase from RW. Ever since I started this running lark (not that there's been much of that for a while), I've kept a training log. I was even given an "Exercise Book" ho ho as a Christmas present when I was about to start training for my first ever London Marathon. Anyhow, this continues, however pathetic the content. Over the last year or two it seems to have evolved into cycle, walk, run and lately AFDs. So, for anyone who's interested, the score this year so far is:

January
Cycle 158.14 miles (of course it's that accurate, Mr Garmin told me so)
Walk 13.4 miles
Run 0
AFDs 13 (but then we were on an alcoholic holiday for a week) = 41%

February
Cycle 394.99 (call me Thunder Thighs)
Walk 8.21
Run 6.21 (or 10k)
AFDs 19 = 65.5%

AFD target is more AFD than not, so 50+% is on target. Year to-date is 53.3% (phew).

No comments: