Friday, March 23, 2012
Kittens take up time!
And energy. Noodle, as she may be named (nothing else has been suggested) is a darling. She has become more confident and currently we have to assess, on a daily basis, which cat is in charge! My legs are covered in small scratches as she jumps up to see what you're doing/eating/reading. We do seem to be winning the battle of the dining table with a stern 'No' and preferably finger clicking. I really do want her and Big Cat to become friends soon, but I think it will come from exhaustion/boredom rather than anything else.
Working at home has been 'fun'. I had to close the door to keep her out of the way for a while. She's in love with the cursor on the screen and can even be found looking at the screen when it's turned off, looking for the little arrow to chase! Thankfully, kittens seem to be similar to babies in that they need naps during the day so you just get the work done while they're asleep!
What fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment