So.
02/01/08 Applied for job online (with offline contact and support).
16/01/08 Invited for interview.
23/01/08 Interview "You'll hear in the next day or two."
01/02/08 09.50 I leave a voicemail asking for some news.
04/02/08 09.16 I get the following e-mail:
Dear Karen,
Thank you for attending the recent interview for the position of Regulatory ManagerRegulatory Manager.
We regret to inform you that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Should you wish to seek feedback, please reply to this message detailing the most suitable telephone number and you will be contacted.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in British Gas Residential and wish you every success in your career.
Kind regards,
British Gas Residential
British Gas Recruitment Team
Complete with errors, with automated insertion of my first name. Nothing personal about it at all. I applied for a 'senior role' not a flipping call centre post. You think they'd be better than this.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
[Pokes out tongue at British Gas Recruitment Team]
People who actually care passionately about the job are so hard to find -- it's their loss, big-time.
Sorry you didn't get it - and sorry, I meant to ask - froggy is right (of course) - their loss
xx
Post a Comment