Saturday, June 10, 2006
Full Moon
There's a lovely full moon this evening. So quiet and peaceful, hanging there, moving slowly and gracefully through the sky. Reflecting the light that has made us so hot during the day. But now, a hazy shimmer. Distant but the closest thing to us. Reliable. It will start to disappear soon but we know it will return. I wonder if it's lonely?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Can't see it here, it's cloudy. I've been looking forwards to it all week too.
:o(
I recall one evening last summer after Ben was lost, I saw a moon such as you describe. He isn't lonely - he's lighting the heavens for all the souls out there who need help along the way to where they're going. His is a happy job... a graceful, peaceful job. I wish I had a job like that.
:o)
The Clangers and Soup Dragon keep it company... :o)
Now you're showing your age ;o))
:))))))
Saw this screen wallpaper and tought of you (hope this link works, just get rid of the returns) :o)
http://www.howies.co.uk/images
/cms/wallpaper/1024x768/
wm_training.jpg
Post a Comment