musings from a small furry person
Excellent!
What he saidxx
Does that mean you have to stay like that till August?
At least I wouldn't have to do any more swimming if that were the case!!![I'll let you into a secret - that's my surf wetsuit not my tri wetsuit]
didnt have a (willing) helper to get her into the tri wetsuit :D lol like in the shop!! miniwomble xxx
Two wetsuits? This is serious...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Excellent!
What he said
xx
Does that mean you have to stay like that till August?
At least I wouldn't have to do any more swimming if that were the case!!!
[I'll let you into a secret - that's my surf wetsuit not my tri wetsuit]
didnt have a (willing) helper to get her into the tri wetsuit :D lol like in the shop!!
miniwomble xxx
Two wetsuits? This is serious...
Post a Comment